- Added checks when playing with BuildCraft, Ender IO, and ExtraUtilities, to behave the same as with Tinker's Construct (that is, you can't place a Treasure Chest beside a Block from these mods that gains access to the chest and vice versa).
- Added config properties to enable\disable these checks.
- Fixed Wither Spawner Log from dropping a Wither Spawner Log item, but will drop a regular Wither Log.
- Added a config property for Wither Branches and Wither Roots to control the % chance that they will drop themselves as an item. Changed the default from 25% to 35%.
- Added custom TreasureBiomeDictionary class.
- Added custom DEEP_OCEAN BiomeDictionary.Type.
- Updated all chest, ship, well, wither tree, and building generation to use BiomeDictionary and TreasureBiomeDictionary instead of interrogating the biome name.
- Added configurable (config file) white/black lists for biome Types for chests, ships, wells, wither tree, and buildings.
- Re-organized config file in more logical categories, hopefully making it more user-friendly and easier to understand configuration settings.
- Added many comments to config categories and properties.
- Fixed PaintingPlacholderTileEntity is missing a mapping error.
- Added a medieval townhouse Plan to the forest buildings.
- Fixed Wither Spawner Log name to display correctly.
- When playing with Tinker's Construct mod, if a Tinker's Crafting Station (or vanilla chest) is placed beside a Treasure chest, the Treasure chest will "pop/break" to item form with all items intact. By default, that means it will be locked again. The opposite is also true - if a Treasure chest is placed beside a Crafting Station, the chest will "pop/break".
- Added a config property (true/false) to test for Tinker's Construct, so Treasure mod will work even if you don't have Tinker's Construct mod.
- Added a series of white/black list config properties for which Biome Types a Treasure Ship can generate in.
- Actually Fixed SkeletonPlaceholder is missing a mapping error this time.
- Fixed SkeletonPlaceholder having a taller bounding box than Skeleton.
- Fixed SkeletonPlaceholder is missing a mapping error.
- Fixed Wither Tree Generation error.
- Fixed Skeleton Warrior not having its name set.
- Added 2 new ships from the Plans contest. 1 large for Deep Ocean and 1 medium for Ocean.
- Uses Plans v2.0 which enables structure rotation, so generated chambers, wells, ships, etc no longer always face the same direction.
- Added Wither Trees
- Added Wither Branches, Wither Roots, Wither Key, and Wither Chest
- Added new collectible Art - 1 collection of Small 1x1 Paintings, 2 collections of 2x1 Paintings
- Added Eye Patch
- Added Skeleton Warriors
- Added Skeleton Grave Marker
- Added Gold Brick/Pavers
- Added 3 new Surface Buildings - 1 Small Cabin, 2 Medium Cabins
- Added 3 new types of Shafts
- Added new Giant Treasure Ship
- Added new Small Dingy Ship
- Added new Ores Mines
- Re-organized config, moving all resources/external files under the resources category
- Tweaked spawn rates of Treasure Chests, Wells, Ships (increase the rarity)
- Pre-loaded all Plans files for faster processing.
- Fixed inefficient/bad resource allocation in GenericTileEntityRenderer.
- Reworked xxxGenerator class inheritence
- Skull and Crossbones Block - added 5% chance to drop Skull head, and 5% chance to drop bones. (since 1.7.2 - skeleton heads unattainable)
- Pirate and Dread Pirate chests - added % chance to drop mob heads.
- Fixed: when breaking chests, they do not unlock. That kinda defeated the purpose of keys. So even if they blow up, they shouldn't lose their items, but you'll probably die.
- Fixed: gravestones and bones should no longer be placed on top of each other or on treasure chests or inside of trees.
- Fixed issue with Dread Pirate chests having no items when the books.json file was not found. This is because the mod wasn't unzipped.
- Fixed issue with too many wishing wells generating after the first one is generated.
- Changed the Skeleton Key texture
- Added Plans dynamic structure generation system. Moves from hard-coded structures to json file driven structures.
- Added 2 new chamber plans
- Added 1 new wishing well plans
- Finished journals for Blockbeard, Captain Steve Stackham, Captain Edder Mann, Herobrine.
- Fixed Sunken ship from not spawning.